Where are you located?
Our home is located at 276 Bridge St. Springfield, Ma 01103
What dates are available?
Please check our Calendar of Events
What time can the space be rented out for?
What is the capacity for your space?
Upstairs Conference Room: 20
Downstairs Conference Room: 12
How can we access space?
Our space is a Key-Accessible location. Staff can open doors remotely so we do not have to be present during the event. During the event we do allow doors to be propped open, but ask you make sure those props are removed when leaving. Our alarm activates after 10pm and we require all events to have been completed by that time.
What Space is included?
- Downstairs Conference Room
- Upstairs Conference Room
- Downstairs Cafe (Coffee,water,tea access)
What else is included?
- HDMI Cords (adapters for Apple products available)
- Trash Removal
WHAT KIND OF EVENTS ARE HOSTED HERE?
We invite professional events such as
- Company Retreats
- Cocktail Parties
We do not host Weddings, Jack & Jills, Anniversaries or similar events
DO YOU HAVE ANY RESTRICTIONS ON THE SPACE?
Our events coordinator will be able to give you more information about our spaces and hosting your event with us, but some of our more frequently asked questions regarding restrictions are answered below:
- No smoking
- No open flames or pyrotechnics
- No fog-producing equipment
- No confetti, glitter, or helium balloons
- No permanent markers of any kind
- No holes may be made in the walls
- Only painter’s tape may be used to attach items to the wall
What’s Parking Like?
We’ve got a few options here, since we’re placed smack dab in the middle of downtown Springfield!
- Bridge St. Parking – $1=2 hours . Parking is free on Weekends and after 6pm on Weekdays
- Worthington St. Lot Park (located behind the VVM building, we do have a backdoor entrance) – $10/day or $80/month
- MGM Parking – Free! This is about a 5 min walk to our building!
Need more options? Check out the Springfield Parking Authority’s website here
Are you Handicapped Accessible?
The VVM space is fully handicap accessible. Restrooms are available on the lower and upper level of the building, and there are elevators, if needed.
Is there event support included?
Event support rates at $10/hr added onto rental cost
What are the Catering Options?
VVM does not provide catering, but we have amazing community members we recommend!
- Nosh Cafe
- AC Produce
- Granny’s Baking Table
- Elegant Affairs
If you are interested in renting a conference please follow the instructions below