We’re so excited to get our new Mentorship Cohort off the ground! The six startups in the program will pitch for the first time on September 12th. In this month’s 3 minute pitch, you’ll hear startups tell their story.
Unlike some other “professional” pitches you may have heard, we’re specifically looking for the startups to give us insight into why they might have started their company, why they’re the right person and what evidence they have that the problem exists.
Each month will focus on a different topic along with a curriculum for the startups to follow so that they can make as much progress during the program as possible. Without further ado, the six startups are:
- Hemp for Health, LLC: HFH is a Western Mass company which makes CBD balm giving people a natural alternative for alleviating discomfort.
- Wild7s: Rare sized footwear, exclusive trendy apparel, and great prices for the fashionable commuter, all in one place. It’s made easy.
- Fireflies: Self-directed Learning Center: A self-directed learning center for kids aged 4-12, utilizing the Northstar Model.
- Biscuit and Pie Shed: Dual concept of having a biscuit window and pie area
- ETRALock: A smartlock solution specifically designed for individuals with motor skill impairments
- Pioneer Virtual Reality: We bring the future to YOU by bringing the software, hardware and knowledge necessary to experience a worthwhile and memorable event