You have an idea… now you want to take the next step.
We want to help.
Our Mentorship Program centers around VVM’s monthly meetings when we bring together multiple entrepreneurial stakeholders who can see where seeds of entrepreneurship have the chance to be planted, cultivated, grown and harvested. Start your journey today in the Mentorship Program.
Review your Road Map today!
Startup Road Map Descriptions
- Book VVM Office Hours: Meet with a Lead Mentor to discuss your Startup challenges, and transformative /intermediate goals you plan to accomplish throughout the Mentorship Program. Book your office hours today! Click Here!
- Submit Application: Looking to move forward to participating in the Mentorship Program? Complete an application today!
- Attend Ramp Up Session: You will attend a private session in Community Night to first present your idea/business to our Lead Mentors (in 2 minutes). After you present, you will get guidance from lead mentors to refine your presentation and then a chance to share your final pitch for evaluation. If prepared, you will be invited to showcase your business during Community Night.
- Showcase Your Business: At the next community meeting, you’ll get the opportunity to practice sharing your idea in a short and succinct way at your own showcase table (click for logistics). You’ll also get a ton of rapid-fire feedback from our community advisers who decide to visit with you.
- Lead Mentor Matching: Congratulations, you’ve made it through the selection process! Its time to find your Lead Mentor. Complete the Startup/Lead Mentor Matching Form to better understand what drew you to our program, your needs and goals so we can better match you with your lead mentor team and VVM resources.
- Mentorship Agreement: You’ve made it! Your now in the Mentorship Program! The Mentorship Agreement will let VVM and your Lead Mentor know that you are ready to fully participate. You agree to meet the requirements: To attend at least one Peer Percolate per month, meet with your Lead Mentor for 1 hour per month, and are well prepared to present each month on Community Nights.
- Virtual Orientation: You, your Lead Mentor, and a the VVM Program Manager will have a 30 minute video call to review the requirements of the program and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Peer Percolate: Awesome moment to meet-up with your peers in the Mentorship Program to practice your presentation for Community Night. After you present, you will get guidance from your peers to refine your presentation and then a chance to share your final pitch for evaluation. Participants must attend at least one Peer Percolate per month throughout the program.
- Lead Mentor Hours: It is mandatory that you meet with your Lead Mentor 1 hour per month to review your presentation, business goals, and receive guidance and resources. Lead Mentors are awesome people volunteering their time to help you!
- Virtual Audition: Every month we have a limited number of slots for Startups to audition to earn the right to pitch during Community Night. Auditions are virtual.